Monday, October 21, 2013

Champions League Lock: Borussia Dortmund coach Klopp waived on appeal

World   at  1:16 PM  No comments

Borussia Dortmund will be in the next group match of the Champions League again without coach Jurgen Klopp on the sidelines . The coach will appeal against the ban by Uefa no appeal .
Borussia Dortmund 's next Champions League Round for the first time after losing the final against Bayern Munich (1-2) back to the English capital , is the opponents Arsenal . Re not here Klopp on the sidelines .
How BVB announced that the coach waived after the ban by Uefa for his rights of appeal and is therefore not appeal against the decision of the Control and Disciplinary Chamber of the European umbrella organization . Klopp has to follow the game from the stands .
" My main motivation is that I do not want to give the impression to trivialize my own misconduct or want to detract from it . I stand by my responsibility and I accept the decision with a heavy heart ," Klopp said in a written notice of BVB . Uefa had Klopp after his tantrum at the game in Naples on 18 September closed for a total of two games.

The team is managed in London as already against Olympique Marseille again by coach Zeljko Buvac . " I have every confidence in Zeljko and his work. He is the best coach I 've ever met in my life ," said Klopp .


0 comments:

Television Stream | Creative Commons License |Privacy| Powered by Blogger | Blogger Content Policy| Report Copyright Violation all rights reserved ©2013 Free Live Football
© 2013 Free Live Football. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.